Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/09/04 01:54:36 UTC

Re: Additional element in Request Packet (SOAP payload ) is generated with name arg0

We need to do more detective work.  I would create your client against
GlassFish Metro using your WSDL to see if the problem still occurs; if
it does, we know it's a WSDL problem, if it doesn't then it's a CXF
problem.

The two products are very similar (and if you're going to do any amount
of web service client work, you're going to need both eventually anyway
for troubleshooting)--I recently created an Ant script that will work
for both CXF and Metro that might be helpful for you.[1]

Regards,
Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20070821