Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/07/13 20:56:11 UTC

planning to cut RC today

Remaining JIRAs to be committed include:
PHOENIX-2067 (James)
PHOENIX-2111 (Samarth)
PHOENIX-978 (Thomas)
PHOENIX-2109 (Cody)

Josh - if you can confirm that your check-in will not cause problems with
Spark 1.3 usage, then PHOENIX-2112 would be ok IMO.

Please let me know if I've missed any pending JIRAs.

Thanks,
James

Re: planning to cut RC today

Posted by Josh Mahonin <jm...@interset.com>.
Sadly, I won't be able to put in any more time into PHOENIX-2116 until some
time next week. The changes are minor and are working for me locally, but
the testing could be improved.

Re: planning to cut RC today

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: planning to cut RC today

Posted by Josh Mahonin <jm...@interset.com>.
Will test it out ASAP, it would be nice to get PHOENIX-2112 in.