Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Mahamane Kanoute <mk...@actional.com> on 2005/09/21 21:41:29 UTC

TerminateSequence for Inbound sequence sent at an unexpected EPR.

Hi,

I'm witnessing a Sandesha behavior that I didn't expect. I'm using
Sandesha for the RM Source and Destination and I have a proxy in
between.
I have a RM Source that offers an inbound sequence while creating the
outbound sequence. After the last message, the RM source terminates the
sequence, as expected. However, what I didn't expect, is that the RM
Destination sends a Terminate sequence for the inbound sequence at the
reply URL of the Source last message (i.e. the message preceding the
outbound TerminateSequence message).
I was expecting the TerminateSequence message for the inbound sequence
to be sent at the outbound sequence AcksTo EPR.

Thanks,
- Mahamane

Re: TerminateSequence for Inbound sequence sent at an unexpected EPR.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mahamane,

Normally AcksTo URL is used to send acknowledgements and faults related to a
sequence. Others are sent to the ReplyTo URL.

>From the spec.........

/wsrm:CreateSequence/wsrm:AcksTo

This required element, of type wsa:EndpointReferenceType as specified by
WS-Addressing [WS-ADDR] specifies the endpoint reference to which
<SequenceAcknowledgement> messages and faults related to the created
Sequence are to be sent.

Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mahamane,