Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Arne Borkowski (borko.net)" <ar...@borko.net> on 2001/04/12 22:28:04 UTC

who can I cocoon force to reload an xml file?

Hi,

I constructed an index.xml file that uses ENTYTY references to
include other xml files.

However, only when the index.html file is "changed/updated" the
request generates a new "result". Changes to files that were
included via the ENTITY references do not result in an update.

Do I have to disable caching?

Another question in this context: Does Cocoon have problems using
ENTITY refrences from an external DTD? As soon as the same DTD is
"internal" everything's fine ...

Any advice highly appreciated!

-Arne