Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Christian Bollmeyer <ja...@christianbollmeyer.de> on 2003/11/04 11:09:01 UTC

Servlets 2.4

Hi,

just read the following article from OTN:

http://otn.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/03-nov/o63dev_jsp.html

which basically gives an overview on the new features of
JSP 2.0/Servlets 2.4. I stumbled over this passage:

"This release supports only HTTP 1.1, so Servlet 2.4
applications won't be able to serve HTTP 1.0 clients."

Now, what's that supposed to mean - no backward
compatibility? Can somebody possibly shed some
more light on this?

-- Chris.

Re: Servlets 2.4

Posted by Christian Bollmeyer <ja...@christianbollmeyer.de>.