Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "DUGAN, TIMOTHY K" <td...@att.com> on 2017/07/24 13:33:21 UTC

Export Compliance Information Needed

Hello,

We are looking for export compliance information related to the following ASF products:

  *   Apache Maven 3.3.3, 3.1.0, 3.0.5
  *   Apache Subversion SVN client: SVN, version 1.6.11
  *   Apache Kafka_2.11-0.11.0.0 for message queue
  *   Apache Zookeeper-3.4.10 (background service for kafka)

Please provide:

  *   Export Commodity Control Classification (ECCN)
  *   If the product has encryption, is it "restricted" or "unrestricted"?
  *   CCATS number associated with the export classification of each product?

I appreciate your help.  If more information is needed, please let me know.

Thank you.

Tim Dugan
Global Trade Compliance Manager - US/CALA Region
AT&T - Global Trade Organization
208 S. Akard Street, Dallas, TX 75202
Tel: +1 (214) 757-3543  Email: td235t@att.com<ma...@att.com>
[cid:image003.png@01CF692B.AD026800]

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are AT&T property, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.  Any other uses, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited."

Re: Export Compliance Information Needed

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
You might want to read this first

http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/