Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "edumudi.viswanath@oracle.com" <ed...@oracle.com> on 2009/07/20 15:57:29 UTC

how can stop build proccess in a sub task?

I have target like <target name="main_task" depends="sub_task1, sub_task2" />, which depends on sub_task1, sub_task2.

So subtasks  are <target name="sub_task1">  & <target name="sub_task2>  .

if I feel some task didn't do its work proper way in any one of subtasks, how can I stop build process in middle of subtask(s)?

thanks & regards,

vishy

Re: how can stop build proccess in a sub task?

Posted by Michael George <md...@cs.cornell.edu>.
The <fail> task stops the build.

--Mike