Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com> on 2020/03/05 21:20:42 UTC

Run Python PreCommit break?

Hi Community,

Is python precommit breaking? I have observed a consistent test case
failure from
apache_beam.runners.portability.portable_runner_test.PortableRunnerTest.test_group_by_key
[1]
in the release branch.

It might have been fixed in the master branch. Does anyone have insight on
it?

[1]:
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Python_Phrase/1535/testReport/junit/apache_beam.runners.portability.portable_runner_test/PortableRunnerTest/test_group_by_key/

-Rui