Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Kenny Ma <ke...@kennyma.net> on 2001/08/20 05:47:43 UTC

System.err.println

I am using Tomcat 3.2.3/Redhat 7.1

I have a servlet program, the program line 1 is System.err.println("TEST")

when i run the servlet, the output goes into console

I want the err.println output to a file (/usr/local/apache/logs/error_log),
what can I do ?
or how to config Tomcat ?

/* Kenny Ma
   kenny@kennyma.net */

RE: System.err.println

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
Hi Kenny,

tomcat-user is the place where this message should have been sent.  Please
don't send your message to both lists for questions in the future, unless it
affects both users and developers.  Thanks =)

- r