Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "H. Swaczinna" <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2007/02/01 23:22:10 UTC

[Tobago] onchange has no effect in tc:selectBooleanCheckbox (again)

Hi,

I want to change the content of some fields on the page when the user
clicks a checkbox without submitting and reloading the whole page. It
tried this with ajax reload and the valueChangeListener. But I just
learned, I can't access the values in the model in the valueChangeListener
of the checkbox because it is executed before the model is updated.
(This had worked some days ago.)

Before, I had tried to do this with javascript at the client. But I found
no way to assign javascript code to the checkbox. As I mentioned earlier,
the onchange attribute has no effect and the tc:command has no onchange.

How can I change other fields when the checkbox is clicked?
Could you please make the onchange attribute of tc:selectBooleanCheckbox
work?

Regards
Helmut