Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lars Nielsen Lind <mo...@worldonline.dk> on 2002/07/17 16:48:15 UTC

Hide download file

Hi.

We are using an Upload component to upload files to the server. The
files are placed in /fileserver/files - a directory outside of webapps.

Anyone that have example files on how to retrive the files (download)
via JavaBean/JSP from a directory outside of webapps?

Best regards,

Lars Nielsen Lind

Re: Hide download file

Posted by Irina Lishchenko <il...@lishchenko.de>.
On Wednesday 17 July 2002 16:48, you wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We are using an Upload component to upload files to the server. The
> files are placed in /fileserver/files - a directory outside of webapps.
>
> Anyone that have example files on how to retrive the files (download)
> via JavaBean/JSP from a directory outside of webapps?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lars Nielsen Lind

What do you mean with "retrive the files"? As I understand everything depends
on what are you going to do with this file ... put it to a database or simply
remove it to another place??