Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2011/05/08 19:17:47 UTC

Status of

Hi,

Recently I was updating the Wiki page for Wicket XML tags and
attributes and I added wicket:component tag section.
Now discussing the new .xsd with Attila I remembered some discussions
from ~ 2 years ago about this component resolver being with status
experimental and probably being dropped.
What is the current state of it? Will we support it or deprecate it ?

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: Status of

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
OK, I'll create a ticket and if anyone else don't raise voice the next
two days I'll nuke it.

Re: Status of

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status of