Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ve...@btopenworld.com on 2003/07/23 14:27:47 UTC

What are the benifits of DynaValidatorForms?

Good afternoon,

I have just changed one of my forms to use the DynaValidatorForm and I'm not convinced of the benifits of it!

I remove the Form with the getX() and setX() methods and also validate() and reset(), so I have less classes floating about. But now I don't have the reset method which we were using to pre populate some of the jsp form. Building the Form class was not really a problem using the generate getters and setters functionality of Eclipse, which makes me wonder what are the real benifits of DynaValidatorForms?

Thanks in advance
IV