Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by kameron cole <kc...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/05 18:32:19 UTC

asynchronous call

I'm trying to implement an asynchronous client-server application of the
xml-rpc.

I need to know how I can get information about the actual behavior of the
asynchronous call.  Where can I find such information?

for example, I would like to log the time that the message gets put on the
queue, and when it is consumed.  Also, what ports/connections/threads are
used?  How many ports/connections/threads are used by default, or spawned?

--
** -- **
yours truly,