Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org> on 2004/08/15 06:52:40 UTC

[FIXED] looping in pelt-dev

Hello devs, hello user,

I fixed the looping behaviour.
Just update to newest SVN Head.

Thanks to Nicola Ken Barozzi.

The loop was happening when the project skinconf.xml do not have
<feedback/>. I fixed that by adding <xsl:if test="$config/feedback"/>.

King regards
and thanks for *all* input!
thorsten

Re: [FIXED] looping in pelt-dev

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Hello devs, hello user,
>
> I fixed the looping behaviour.
> Just update to newest SVN Head.
>
> Thanks to Nicola Ken Barozzi.
>
> The loop was happening when the project skinconf.xml do not have
> <feedback/>. I fixed that by adding <xsl:if test="$config/feedback"/>.
>
> King regards
> and thanks for *all* input!
> thorsten

:-) Great. We both fixed it in SVN at the same time.
Your commit was quicker.

--
David Crossley

How to set publication date?

Posted by Johan Eltes <jo...@callista.se>.
I use forrest 0.51 (latest distribution).
The generated pages has a " Published:" label, but no date.
What can I do to get a date generated as well?

/Johan