Posted to users@maven.apache.org by H€ñЮI× <ev...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/14 14:13:19 UTC

Maven 2 Site Language Help me!!! plz

I made some changes on the properties file for my language on Maven. But now
I don't know how I proceed to use it on my Maven project.
I put that file in the src/main/resources on my project and point on my
"pom" for that but even when I make some changes for that, the site stills
present the same properties file, looks like he seeks on the net for the
file and don't use the modified properties of my machine.
Where should I put that file?
Is there any plug-in that I have to insert for this to work?

Thx

--
Evandro Broering Nascimento
Florianópolis - SC - Brasil

"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now,
quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers..."
- Homer Simpson

Re: How to specify what's included in the jar with maven-jar-plugin?

Posted by Sebastien Pennec <se...@qos.ch>.
Toli,

It's exactly what I needed, thanks!

Sebastien