Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Bob Lannoy <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 15:25:30 UTC

Import part III

Hi,

I noticed another thing on import.
When I import a user with workflowId="0" as in the test content.xml
then I'm unable to modify that user.
I get an exception in core-rest.log:
org.activiti.engine.ActivitiException: execution 0 doesn't exist

regards

Bob

Re: Import part III

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 24/04/2012 15:25, Bob Lannoy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed another thing on import.
> When I import a user with workflowId="0" as in the test content.xml
> then I'm unable to modify that user.
> I get an exception in core-rest.log:
> org.activiti.engine.ActivitiException: execution 0 doesn't exist

This behavior is expected: workflowId == 0 is only for some users needed
for some preliminary tests.
It could be somehow acceptable when not using AcitvitiUserWorflowAdapter
(i.e. using NoOpUserWorkflowAdapter) but, in general, is a configuration
not supported at all.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò