Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Wright <Ch...@cross-check.com> on 2005/04/05 21:58:52 UTC

Bean not returning values stored in request Attribute

Hi,

The following code works on a websphere server, but when I try to run it on
Tomcat, I am just getting a null object!  The vector is being populated
because it is looping the correct number of times, but my bean is just
returning 0s or nulls!

Any ideas???

<jsp:useBean id="detailBean" class="dataBeans.CustomerDetailBean"
scope="request">
</jsp:useBean>
<%Vector v = (Vector) request.getAttribute("customerEntries");
		int record = 0;
		Iterator i = v.iterator();
		while (i.hasNext()) {
		record += 1;
		detailBean = (CustomerDetailBean)i.next();
%>
<TD><jsp:getProperty name="detailBean" property="recordDate"/></TD>
<% } %>

Thanks

Chris