Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/03 10:57:21 UTC

Cannot Resolve symbol

I am a littel bit sceptic when posting this message but anyway I hope
someone helps me. I have a build.xml that compiles some files. I set the
classpath for compiling to use some previously comiled files. Strangely
enough ant finds 7 errors that eclipse doesn't report. Ant says that it
cannot find method blah blah(7 methods). However it doesn't report that it
cannot find the class itself. The methods are public and the Eclipse finds
them.

Any idea?

--
Regards, Petar!