Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2007/10/04 10:45:32 UTC

Regarding ECCN export code for Turbine/Fulcrum ....

Hi folks,

+) I refactored the fulcrum-crypto service to have no dependencies on
the cryptix library so we can proceed with the ECCN export code (5D002
in our case)
+) I will call a vote for releasing tomorrow so the release should be
out of the door with the end of next week
+) Afterwards update the dependencies of the Turbine project (use the
new fulcrum-crypto and kick out cryptix)
+) Then I'm able to finish the ECCN export code burden

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl