Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Ricardo Hermida Méndez <rh...@tuplaza.es> on 2008/02/11 14:51:15 UTC

Roller configuration

Hi to everybody,

I’m a new user of roller. I’m looking for activate the search in the blog,
but I don’t see anything. I was read the mailing list.

Another question that I have is about template’s url. I have a template that
roller set a url like http://ip/roller/page/template. My question is if
would be possible change this url to something like
http://ip/roller/template.

Regards,

Ricardo Hermida.

RE: Roller configuration

Posted by Ricardo Hermida Méndez <rh...@tuplaza.es>.
Thanks Dave!

I don't see that. Sorry.

Ricardo

I answered these questions for you a couple of weeks ago:
http://markmail.org/message/afyepmieggor634e

- Dave

Re: Roller configuration

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.