Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Serge Ndong <se...@oio.de> on 2014/08/05 15:09:52 UTC

XA-Transaction with 2PC

Hi gerhard,
thank you for answering. I think that i have an other issue. I am using
apache tomcat without the springframework and need a
XA-Transactionmanager and dont know how to configure Deltaspike in
combination with such a XA-Transactionmanager, like atomikos.

regards,
Serge.

Re: XA-Transaction with 2PC

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi serge,

the simple case:
just ensure that the UserTransaction is available via jndi
(java:comp/UserTransaction) and BeanManagedUserTransactionStrategy is
enabled.

anything else:
it depends on your usage of atomikos (basically you would need to implement
a custom TransactionStrategy similar to BeanManagedUserTransactionStrategy).

regards,
gerhard