Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> on 2015/08/09 14:08:34 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1694753 - in /poi/trunk: .classpath src/contrib/src/org/apache/ src/contrib/src/org/apache/poi/ src/contrib/src/org/apache/poi/ss/ src/contrib/src/org/apache/poi/ss/ExcelComparator.java

On Sat, 8 Aug 2015, kiwiwings@apache.org wrote:
> Added:
>    poi/trunk/src/contrib/src/org/apache/

I thought we'd decided a while back to ditch the contrib area? Everything
from there either went into core / ooxml / scratchpad (useable as-is), or
example (works but normally needs changes to use)

Any chance you oculd review and move as appropriate?

Nikc