Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by ja...@accenture.com on 2017/05/09 06:49:51 UTC

RDD.cacheDataSet() not working intermittently

Hi,

I have a scenario in which I am caching my RDDs for future use. But I observed that when I use my RDD, complete DAG is re-executed and RDD gets created again.
How can I avoid this scenario and make sure that RDD.cacheDataSet() caches RDD every time.

Regards,
Jasbir Singh

www.accenture.com

RDD.cacheDataSet() not working intermittently

Posted by ja...@accenture.com.