Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/02 15:57:26 UTC

[VOTE] New committer - Jon Schneider

Please vote whether to admit Jon Schneider as an Ant committer for his contributions to Ivy and IvyDE.  Voting is open for one week.  Remember that although only PMC votes are binding, anyone may give his opinion.

[ ] +1 Welcome!
[ ] -1 I don't want him (because of: ...)
[ ] +/-0 I don't care

Re: [VOTE] New committer - Jon Schneider

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
+1 Welcome!

Gilles Scokart

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Maarten

Posted by Martijn Kruithof <jk...@apache.org>.
Matt Benson wrote:
> Please vote whether to admit Jon Schneider as an Ant committer for his contributions to Ivy and IvyDE.  Voting is open for one week.  Remember that although only PMC votes are binding, anyone may give his opinion.
>
> [x] +1 Welcome!
> [ ] -1 I don't want him (because of: ...)
> [ ] +/-0 I don't care

Martijn

Re: [VOTE] New committer - Jon Schneider

Posted by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
> Please vote whether to admit Jon Schneider as an Ant committer for his contributions to Ivy and IvyDE.  Voting is open for one week.  Remember that although only PMC votes are binding, anyone may give his opinion.
>
> [ X ] +1 Welcome!

Welcome Jon!

Kev

Re: [VOTE] New committer - Jon Schneider

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 2 nov. 2009 à 15:57, Matt Benson a écrit :

> Please vote whether to admit Jon Schneider as an Ant committer for
> his contributions to Ivy and IvyDE.  Voting is open for one week.
> Remember that although only PMC votes are binding, anyone may give
> his opinion.
>
> [ X] +1 Welcome!

and congrats !

Nicolas

Re: [VOTE] New committer - Jon Schneider

Posted by Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>.
+1 for Jon Schneider as an Ant committer.

Re: [VOTE] New committer - Jon Schneider

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2009-11-02, Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Please vote whether to admit Jon Schneider as an Ant committer for his
> contributions to Ivy and IvyDE.  Voting is open for one week.
> Remember that although only PMC votes are binding, anyone may give his
> opinion.

> [X] +1 Welcome!
> [ ] -1 I don't want him (because of: ...)
> [ ] +/-0 I don't care

+1

welcome, Jon

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] New committer - Jon Schneider

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com>.
+1
Peter

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 7:25 AM,  <Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:
> +1
> Jan

AW: [VOTE] New committer - Jon Schneider

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
+1
Jan

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Congrats and welcome!

Xavier Hanin - 4SH France - http://www.4sh.fr/
BordeauxJUG creator & leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Apache Ivy Creator - http://ant.apache.org/ivy/

Re: [VOTE] New committer - Jon Schneider

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
+1 Antoine

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
My vote:

> Schneider as an Ant committer for his contributions to Ivy
> and IvyDE.  Voting is open for one week.  Remember
> that although only PMC votes are binding, anyone may give
> his opinion.
>
> [X] +1 Welcome!
> [ ] -1 I don't want him (because of: ...)
> [ ] +/-0 I don't care

-Matt