Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Yuji SAKATA <ys...@rd.nttdata.co.jp> on 2001/08/28 12:25:19 UTC

SOAP for BEA WebLogic Server

Hi Everyone,

Please tell me how to get SOAP for BEA WebLogic Server implemnented by BEA
Systems now.
It seems that SOAP for BEA WebLogic Server can't have been gotten since
WebLogic 6.1 appeared.

Regards,

http://developer.bea.com/techtracks/xml/index.jsp
SOAP for BEA WebLogic Server -
http://developer.bea.com/techtracks/xml/index.jsp
SOAP implementation for WebLogic Server 6.0 and 5.1 that interoperates
with both the Microsoft and Apache clients. By BEA Systems Inc.
Yuji SAKATA (ysakata@rd.nttdata.co.jp)
NTT Data Corporation
http://www.nttdata.co.jp/en/index.html
http://www.sakata.org/

Re: SOAP for BEA WebLogic Server

Posted by Radek Wisniewski <rw...@datenknecht.de>.
Not exactly.
I'm not sure if can buy WL 6.1 because there is only beta version, but you
can install beta version Weblogic 6.1, it is freely available with 30
days trial licance.
If you have any long term licence for WL 5.1, you can convert it to
WL 6.1 format.
While installing WL 6.1 you MUST chouse english install language, then all
goes rigth.
Waiting on any Japanese vesrion is senseless beacuse the only difference
betwen this two will be probably install language and docs. From
useability point of view there is no difference.
Installing WL 6.1 is NOT upgrad for WL 5.1, it's copmletly reinstall
procedure.

Radek Wisniewski
www.datenknecht.de

Posted by Radek Wisniewski <rw...@datenknecht.de>.