Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/11/01 00:39:44 UTC

HBase download links affected by decomissioning of rsync-style artifact distribution

The old rsync way of release artifact distribution has been turned off. As
a result, all of our mirrored download links now lead only to hbase-0.94.23
and hbase-0.96.2. We are going to need to figure out how to use the new svn
pubsub method and recreate and republish artifacts for earlier releases.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: HBase download links affected by decomissioning of rsync-style artifact distribution

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
The email says that the infra will notify when the pubsub changes are done,
but I did not see the notice yet.

Enis

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Good to know, thanks.