Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Imran Zafer <im...@numetrics.com> on 2001/07/24 20:41:43 UTC

Uploaded file get corrupted after migrating to Struts 1.0

We have recently switched to Struts 1.0 from a previous beta version.
After migrating we are having problems in uploading certain files. The
files do get uploaded to the server but the contents get corrupted some
times. We further investigated this problem and found out that files get
damaged when they contains non-English content. For example if we upload
a Microsoft Excel file, that contains non-English characters, it got
corrupted and we are unable to process that file with MS Excel. The
problems disappears if we switch back to old struts.jar file.

Any ideas how to fix this problem. Is it safe to replace the struts.jar
file with old one as in interim solution?.