Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dan <li...@dankeeley.co.uk> on 2007/10/29 18:27:03 UTC

Measuring or reporting on current throughput

Hi,

Does anyone know how i can see what the current throughput is?  i.e. at a
given point of time, in the middle of a potentially long test.

This is jmeter running headless so the options are either to query for a
value of something using BeanShell, or perhaps to measure throughput
externally somehow?

As more background i'm using BeanShell to adjust the targetThroughput during
the test.  but we have many different elements in the tree, and they each
have different numbers of threads, so it's a tricky thing to calculate!

Essentially i'll be running our system at about breaking point, increasing
and decreasing load to see exactly where it's failing, in an attempt to work
out why.

Thanks!
Dan

Re: Measuring or reporting on current throughput

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
That's what the Summariser is for - check the settings in jmeter.properties