Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chen Xi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/06 09:25:36 UTC

Ofbiz Login Issue

Hi:
    My system currently using ofbiz framework. So far my team met a strange
problem on login.

    It is working fine at the first time login, system can detect password
not match user name all those expcetpions.  However, when I try to login
with the correct user name and password, the system will not allow me to
login. The following is the detail steps to describe the case
    1. login with wrong user id and password, system says :
        The Following Errors Occurred: The following error occurred during
login: Password incorrect.
    2. I try to use correct user id and password to login. The system still
reports the same error and my user id field is auto filled the value like
[admin, admin]
    3. If I tried more times, the value in the user id field will become
[admin,admin,admin]
    4. The only way currently I can solve is to close the browser and go to
the web page and type correct user id and password.

    Obviously, the step 4 is not the good way to handle this problem. Could
any one tell me how to solve such problem without close browser?

Regards
    Chen Xi

Re: Ofbiz Login Issue

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Have you changed the login forms at all or can you provide steps to
reproduce?  It's probably happening because a username parameter is in the
session's previous parameters, but that shouldn't normally be the case

Regards
Scott

Re: Ofbiz Login Issue

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Which version/revision of OFBiz are you using? This sounds like a
problem that was fixed quite a long time ago...

-David