Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/02 16:58:03 UTC

SAAJ 1.2, JAX-RPC 1.1, WS-I BP qualifies for a Axis 2.0 label?

Glen, Tom, Ias, Steve, others,

Since we are certifying against SAAJ 1.2 and JAX-RPC 1.1 and since
JAX-RPC 1.1 implies conformance to WS-I BP. This is major stuff going
on :) I also want to be ahead of the Axis C++ version #'s as well :)
:)

So, shall we up the label to 2.0? and release an updated beta next week?

Thanks,
dims

PS: Am re-running the SAAJ and JAX-RPC TCK's. We are getting close,
especially with Ias'
s checkins this morning :)

Re: SAAJ 1.2, JAX-RPC 1.1, WS-I BP qualifies for a Axis 2.0 label?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
glen, tom,

thoughts?

-- dims

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Martin <rm...@essex.ac.uk>.
Where does this leave the axis2 source branch ( I note that the branches
from there down are empty, but the attic contains stuff - has this been
moved? )

Other than that I'm all for it - these are important yardsticks. +1
(even though I realise that it doesnt count from me)

Regards,

Richard