Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/23 21:59:26 UTC

usae of ClusterSpecificationBuilder.taskManagerMemoryMB

Hi,

what ClusterSpecificationBuilder.taskManagerMemoryMB is for in flink 1.10?
It's only usage I see is in YarnCluserDescriptor.validateClusterResources
and I do not get the meaning of it.
How is it different from taskmanager.memory.process.size?
And what's the point of having it, if it's not used anywhere?

Regards,
Vitaliy

Re: usae of ClusterSpecificationBuilder.taskManagerMemoryMB

Posted by Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com>.
Got it, thank you very much for the reply.
So far we can not avoid using ClusterSpecification because
 clusterDescriptor.deployJobCluster(clusterSpecification, jobGraph... )
depends on it.

Best Regards,
Vitaliy

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.