Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/04/18 08:05:39 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release ServiceMix Bundles POM 6 and OpenSAML bundle 2.4.1_1

Hi all,

the vote has passed with:
+1 (binding): Dan Kulp, Johan Edstrom, Freeman Fang, Ulhas Bhole,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non binding): Andreas Pieber

No other vote.

The artifacts have been promoted on the central repo.

Thanks for your vote.

Regards
JB

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release ServiceMix Bundles POM 6 and OpenSAML bundle 2.4.1_1

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Adding my late +1 as well...

Regards,