Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/21 23:54:23 UTC

Broken demo

It seems that our demo-stable is broken. I get a
'org.ofbiz.webapp.view.ViewHandlerException:
No handler found for type: screen' when trying to access catalog. It also
happened when trying to access webtools.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Broken demo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks for the heads up Pierre,

Actually it's OK this morning, I guess it was fixed by Jacopo after Taher reported yesterday morning

I really miss what Nagios was giving us BTW. I have asked for the same 3 days ago https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8905

Jacques