Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Irmund Thum <it...@it97.dyn.dhs.org> on 2001/12/09 16:33:03 UTC

Re: Apache problems on Windows XP - section "marry me" corrupted

Jobarr schrieb:

> Thanks for the input....but I am sure it isn't the client in this case. It won't work in any browser correctly or platform, as far as I can tell. Something is going very wrong on the server end :-/

the section "marry me" looks tough ughly after the 5th reoload :-
(see mail header for my client conf.)
.
                                                     Heirate
                                                     mich

tr]?ᨯ{;bÎÅjS`ÑpêÌ!8ï6^Á^þèØ´TôMñ?±ICÒ­rµb×V?ív±6å?9·?c¯Eô¶©Î·îë>fÛH?

õFçô?àKËÁ(¹¶>ô©8¹^PR?Ö

Ür¦~PòÊÉ×bÐntVUùéþ0Û?-??%»pY^çRT_?¼&?9ó(a*®äx¼áÍ?smùÝéYo?óépf¡?±öb^~9¬N[

n`^?ÛÕ~ôÈ4ÙîÐÝsñµ?­`N?m³ªvGK?:]8?öA ~·>÷À>?Ì÷/-ëØ3ÄÊðû¨?¸.ñÒî(e??çÙ{V

ÎõP,ì`?Ô2?+·3X#Í?·Â¶ ¹«-]x·K¨úeÔA·üøÁ?f?Ñq®???0¬©´íéîyÜÆ»É

ø'Í~g/*/?xI?Á?X8VÓoÕ Ý¶Y&¿iÛt÷íK~®MåþJí?ÓÕë ÈÒëô?í§Â7?ÑbÜ?ð
--
_ ___