Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org> on 2016/05/05 22:26:09 UTC

In-flight release in Incubator

Hey all,

Airflow was in the middle of a release prior to joining Apache Incubator,
and had several RCs out. The release has already been delayed by several
weeks due to bugs we've discovered. We don't want to tie this release to
the full-blown Apache release cycle, since we're not yet ready to tick off
all the boxes there. Is it possible for us to finish off our prior release
outside of Apache (i.e. tag it in Git, and put a package in PyPI)?

Cheers,
Chris

Re: In-flight release in Incubator

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
> If I remember correctly, I believe non-ASF release artifacts have to be
hosted externally (i.e. not on ASF hardware).

Sounds good. They will be.

Thanks all!

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.