Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com> on 2017/10/02 19:15:14 UTC

Off-Topic: cPanel Escape the Server Room SpamAssassin Homage!

Hi All, I enjoyed speaking about SpamAssassin and ASF Meritocracy at the
cPanel annual conference last week.   They had an Anti-Spam Ninja as
part of their escape room where you had to give the Ninja some Spam to
get the next clue!

Attached is a photo-op with the Ninja!

Regards,

KAM

Re: Off-Topic: cPanel Escape the Server Room SpamAssassin Homage!

Posted by Ricky Gutierrez <xs...@gmail.com>.
El El lun, 2 de oct. de 2017 a las 13:18, Kevin A. McGrail <
kevin.mcgrail@mcgrail.com> escribió:

> Hi All, I enjoyed speaking about SpamAssassin and ASF Meritocracy at the
> cPanel annual conference last week.   They had an Anti-Spam Ninja as
> part of their escape room where you had to give the Ninja some Spam to
> get the next clue!
>
> Attached is a photo-op with the Ninja!
>
> Regards,
>
> KAM