Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kranti Agrawal <kr...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/26 11:39:00 UTC

Disabling Autocomplete in XML Forms

Hi,

How do I disable auto-complete in a field in a XML form. I tried the
*client-autocomplete-field="false"
*option in the Lookup tag, but this doesnt work.

Regards,
Kranti Agrawal
Student, IIIT Bangalore
krantiagrawal.blogspot.com

Re: Disabling Autocomplete in XML Forms

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Kranti,

This may help you (to understand client-autocomplete-field meaning)

Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.