Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Erick Ramirez <er...@apache.org> on 2022/10/27 11:02:28 UTC

[PROPOSAL] CASSANDRA-17988 WEBSITE - Add a dedicated Events page

We've had a significant increase in the volume of community events in the
last couple of months. It's not ideal but we currently "advertise" them on
the website as blog posts.

Stefano Lottini has kindly drafted a new community Events page that we
would like to add to the website. The PR is ready for review and you are
welcome to post your feedback in the ticket [1]. Cheers!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-17988

[image: c17988-04-top_menu_option.png]

[image: c17988-03-events-v3.png]

Re: [PROPOSAL] CASSANDRA-17988 WEBSITE - Add a dedicated Events page

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@apache.org>.
I somehow contaminated Stefano's PR with other commits when I
rebased/squashed commits and I couldn't unscramble the egg so I've pushed
his work to a new PR instead --
https://github.com/apache/cassandra-website/pull/188.

[image: c17988-04-events-v4.png]