Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Qu Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/19 20:05:14 UTC

Question on adding new MR application into hadoop.examples.jar

I want to add new MR applications into hadoop-0.20.2-examples.jar. How to
do that?

I have set up Hadoop 0.20.2 development in eclipse.

Re: Question on adding new MR application into hadoop.examples.jar

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
On Mar 19, 2012, at 12:05 PM, Qu Chen wrote:

> I want to add new MR applications into hadoop-0.20.2-examples.jar. How to do that?

As a normal enhancement to Hadoop - more details here: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

thanks!
Arun

--