Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fabrizio <ap...@famany.it> on 2003/11/07 12:03:40 UTC

[users@httpd] CRL list inside the Certificate

Hi all, i've installed an apache 1.3.28 with ssl enable. All is ok, i can
read the page of my virtualhost only with a client with a certificate
generated by own CA, that have just generated all the certificate for the
apache server.

The problem is one, the CRL list!
We have the crl list generated by own microsoft CA, i think in DER format.
I've try to convert it in PEM format with openssl and put it in the config
file with the directive:

SSLCARevocationFile

and all work good. But i've read the certificate and i can see inside the
CRL DISTRIBUTION POINT that is an URI that the server can resolve without
problem.
So with the CRL LIST imported in PEM format, all work, with the CRL in DER
(i think) format located in the crl distr.point dont work.

How i can use a "dynamic" CRL list?

Thanks to all

   .~.        Fabrizio Imbroglia
   /V\ Babel Professional Services s.r.l.