Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/04/28 21:15:26 UTC

FishEye hosting

Hi dev,

    I'd like to request the develop tool "FishEye" for Mnemonic project
to take advantage of Smart Commit, any different ideas from IPMC ? if
any, please response before 10:31 PM today, Thanks.

B.R,
+Gary.

RE: FishEye hosting

Posted by "Wang, Yanping" <ya...@intel.com>.
Hi, Gary

I think normally you give community 72 hours to collect comments for some major decisions that need to be made.

It does look like it is a good platform https://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye

Thanks,
Yanping

Re: FishEye hosting

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Rakesh,

   My comments are following

1) Should developer raise PR along with FishEye?
   Gary: Please see /https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-2902/, so looks not yet support this feature.

2) Please point to any other Apache projects that integrated FishEye and their feedback about the benefits of using it.
   Gary: From my searching, I think the Machout, ActiveMQ, OpenJPA, Hadoop and so on they are using Fisheye to integrate their code with JIRA tickets. usually they may not explicitly describe the benefits of using it, but we can figure it out from Atlassian's product introduction.
/https://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/features /Thanks.//

B.R,
+Gary,

Re: FishEye hosting