Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org> on 2006/06/13 13:52:33 UTC

build?

Hi All,

I'm trying to build trinadad and I'm getting the following error
message;

Looks to me like the maven-faces-plugin is not including commons-
collections in its runtime class path but I'm no expert on maven 2
plugins so I was hoping there was something simple I was over looking.

Thanks!

[INFO] [faces:generate-components {execution: default}]
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] org/apache/commons/collections/ArrayStack
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/collections/
ArrayStack
         at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.<init>(Digester.java:
138)
         at
org.apache.myfaces.adfbuild.plugin.faces.AbstractFacesMojo.readIndex
(AbstractFacesMojo.java:147)
         at
org.apache.myfaces.adfbuild.plugin.faces.AbstractFacesMojo.readIndex
(AbstractFacesMojo.java:113)

Re: build?

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Matthias,

I deleted the adf stuff from my local repo, I resist deleting the
whole 2GB cause it takes for ever to get it back from ibiblio...

I'll dry dropping the commons stuff and see if that helps.

TTFN,

-bd-

Re: build?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.