Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Csaba Győrffy <cs...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/01 00:10:12 UTC

Re: [Jelly] XML ForEach tag hangs

And it's working now!:) Wow Paul, thank you very very much. Replaced
jaxen jar inside {jelly}\lib with the 1.1.1 version, re-added to the
app's classpath and my original example and all of yours are working
now.

My standard Java app used the same (1.1-beta) version of the older jar
without a problem. Why didn't it work inside the app server?

Posted by Csaba Győrffy <cs...@gmail.com>.
Yes, beta was in commons-jelly-1.0.zip downloaded from the project's page.
After replaxing all jaxen jars with the beta the result was the same,
spinning @ 100%

Thanks again for all your help.

Csaba

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net>.