Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Shashi Vishwakarma <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/03 08:07:51 UTC

Multi Value (CheckBox Option) in Property Descriptor

Hi

I was designing on my own custom processor. I added couple of simple
property descriptor into it with simple non-empty validators. I was looking
for a validator by which I can add multiple values into one property
descriptor. Something like below.

[image: Inline image 1]
My property descriptor will have multi value selection option.

Does anyone know how can I achieve it ?

Thanks
Shashi

Re: Multi Value (CheckBox Option) in Property Descriptor

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.
Shashi,

The FullyDocumentedProcessor example shows how to do that including long
descriptions on the Recurse Subdirectories
<https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-documentation/src/test/java/org/apache/nifi/documentation/example/FullyDocumentedProcessor.java#L63>
property and in a simpler form on the Type
<https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-documentation/src/test/java/org/apache/nifi/documentation/example/FullyDocumentedProcessor.java#L75>
property.

Things have been quiet because of the big push to get 1.0.0 released, but
development questions will get a better response on the developer mailing
list.  Check the Apache NiFi Mailing Lists
<http://nifi.apache.org/mailing_lists.html> page for subscription details
if you haven't already subscribed.

Regards,
Joe