Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sharma, Jaikumar" <ja...@barco.com> on 2006/04/24 11:24:02 UTC

[M2] Compiler plugin 2.0.1 - error

Dear Maven Users,

I was trying to specify -classpath <system lib path> using the
<compilerArguments> </compilerArguments> construct , and I got the following
error.
Someone having the idea why this error occurs ?

Regards, Jaikumar

[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.0.1

Cause: Cannot assign value '-classpath C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_04\jre\lib\' to field:
org.apache.maven.plugin.CompilerMojo.compilerArguments; type:
java.lang.String
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Apr 24 14:48:23 GMT+05:30 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/8M
[INFO]

- - - - - - - DISCLAIMER- - - - - - - -
Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is
privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or
attachments is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the
company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message. Thank you.

Re: [M2] Compiler plugin 2.0.1 - error

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
Please run maven with the -e switch and post the result because it's
hard to tell the cause based upon this stack.