Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Roberto Attias <ro...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/09/07 21:01:59 UTC

finding a Champion

Hello,this is my first email on this mailing list. I'm looking for a champion to incubate a project. I wrote to a couple of people from projects which have some relation, but neither replied, so I suspect I'm doing something wrong. At this stage I'm looking for feedback on whether there might be interest, and if so whether the project should be incubated right now, or at a later stage.

Any feedback on how to find somebody to discuss this with is welcome.
Thanks,
           Roberto

Re: finding a Champion

Posted by Roberto Attias <ro...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jake,yes, I'm aware of it. I have done an Integration of HTrace with some proprietary tracing framework. There are some fundamental aspect of the tracing model in HTrace (as well as the OpenTrace API) which I find limiting.

Thanks,                   Roberto

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hey Roberto

Re: finding a Champion