Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by revati joshi <re...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/23 18:07:06 UTC

Reindexing

Hello Lucene members,
                                     I'm the silent member of lucene.I hve being using lucene from last 6 to 8 months.I hve finished with indexing,searching stuff successfully.
  Now i'm stuck up with one stuff i.e reindexing.I got some help from some lucene members abt this.
  For Reindexing lucene uses Lifecycles/Interceptors interface for updating search.
  But  where do i get Lifecycles/Interceptors interface?.whether i hve to download some jar file for it?.
  Quartz is a job scheduler system through which i can achieve reindexing process.
  Which on of this will be better and simple to use?.
  plz suggest some solution to this.
  Thnkx for ur cooperation.
                                            regards,
                                             Revati