Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by chu luk <ul...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/23 21:35:35 UTC

limit servlet access to user

Hi,
I have a web application running on tomcat. there are
2 httpServlet in that web app.  how can i limit user
access to one of the httpServlet?

I read the example application in tomcat under
\tomcat\webapps\examples\jsp\security which demo form
base authentication.  I looked through all the
property files but can't find where it defines the
directory restrict access.

OR the defualt dir is \protected on the same directory
as JSP? i really not quite sure how it works.

thanks.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/