Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexander Wallace <to...@rwsoft-online.com> on 2002/12/09 21:43:09 UTC

Re: Problems with starting Tomcat 4.1.12 - PLEASE HELP

I'm not sure if it is a typo or what, but what you describe you typed
should not work, try this:

-go to a command prompt
-type c:\ and hit enter
-type cd tomcat\jakarta-4.1.12\bin and hit enter
-type startup.bat and hit enter

If i'm being too simple please forgive me.